Bitcoin mining milestone, Bitcoin supply shortage | Crypto News Today
In your weekly crypto news update: As of Monday, 90% of all 21 million bitcoins have been mined, with the remaining 10% to take another 100 more years. With Bitcoin’s programmed scarcity, there will be less and less coins out in the open market in the future, causing what could be a Bitcoin shortage or Bitcoin supply shock. What do you think happens as demand for digital gold 2.0 as an inflation hedge increases? Bitcoiners, HODL on!
🔔★Subscribe for more videos about Exodus wallet and crypto★🔔
🔔☆The Exodus Newsletter☆🔔
🔔☆The Exodus Blog☆🔔
★☆★Download Exodus for Mobile and Desktop★☆★
Exodus was created for visionaries looking to depart the traditional financial system.
★Follow Exodus on Social Media★
This content is for informational purposes only and is not investment advice. You should consult a qualified licensed advisor before engaging in any transaction.
Bitcoin mining milestone, Bitcoin supply shortage | Crypto News Today with Layah Heilpern
Leave a Reply